Friday 15 October 2010

Click Here For A Free Club Penguin Membership!

Igloo Hall Of Fame


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvRvRSYzWLueSYn9yX5MqgwbG77WO0yUle7X7UkSBQoTwDmrBncZdwSAwQ-WXbFzzUlSovWrbI4kyKrNXJdGY1sMKtb0S7j41F2Zt1VJ8LcpOHOesH0iD2_qC6HkUAR3ZnsIZJ4Oa50Vk/s1600/IglooHOF.png
This page is dedicated to awesome Igloos. Igloos will be added to this page randomly at any time. Any penguin who asks for their igloo to be added to this page, will not be added to this page. There is no way to "earn" a spot on this page... Just be yourself and maybe one day you'll see your igloo here. If you're on this page, you should feel honored... Not every igloo goes here!
 MASTERRON


BOOTS377:



Have something nice to say about these igloos? Leave a comment and let me know! Seen a awesome igloo and think they deserve a spot here? Leave a comment WITH A PICTURE and Penguin Name to let me know! ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED BEFORE POSTED AND ANY RUDE COMMENTS WILL NOT BE APPROVED.

45 Comments - Click here to comment.:

Pitty Lett said...
Congrats guys :) Nice igloo Boots XD Very green :D - Pitty Lett
spike4421 said...
HAHA!Awesome igloos there your a good choicemaker ;)
Master Ron said...
I'm glad you choose mine. Boots377, yours is very cool too! Keep rockin' Jam ~Master Ron
Anonymous said...
Those are some cool iggys! I love them! One's kind of weird and wacky, and the other has a lot of plants!
Grace McCarthy said...
Cool i like Boots
Anonymous said...
Awesome igloos,I see people are still going green :D.
Anonymous said...
Congradulations but only two?
Anonymous said...
I like boots377's igloo alot!
Anonymous said...
i guess boots is "going green" yes i no its a cheesy joke :)
Anonymous said...
cool theese guys rock Masterron has a lot of stuff awesome!;D
Anonymous said...
Jmann93, I wish my igloo was here! But I like these ones more! XD -Your Biggest Fan, Wolfiegreen8
Mattw089 said...
Please Go Cheack out My Igloo, I am your Buddy.
Anonymous said...
I love boots377's igloo A LOT cuz it shows in an awsome way to GO GREEN!!!!
alice said...
omg i love the wacky one my user is haileyp4 my blog is haileyp4clubpenguin.blogspot.com
Hannah81 said...
Nice igloo Boots3771 you really know your GREEN! ---------------Hannah81
Njw 024 said...
Wow... Masterron's is cool but crowded. Ahh whatever! Like the throne in gold thing! :D Thanks for going green Boots377!
Anonymous said...
AWSOME YOU GUYS NICE IGLOOS KEEP IT UP
6title78 said...
COOL IGLOO BOOTS!
Anonymous said...
rockhopper I WANNA SEE YOU
Anonymous said...
nice iggy i wish i was you keep it up
Anonymous said...
nice iggy but i am such an ass hole thought sorry for my bad talking
Flappy Ping said...
Pretty cool Keep up the green,Waddle On!
zoe said...
igloo are cool and grovvy
☺ Miss Chips33☺ said...
Hey Jam! I'm a big fan of yours and I was wondering if you could come to my chat sometime? K thanks bye! :)
Anonymous said...
cool!These igloos are really cool! congrats, winners! -Waddles1932
me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...
y only 2?
Anonymous said...
I think Boots337 did a greaqt job!!! It looks like a plant or gardening store. I also like Master Rons!! Its awesome!!!
Anonymous said...
cool
Mochi78490 said...
hey, im part of this cp website! http://xtashadiepx.blogspot.com/ we would like YOU, jmann, to comment on any of our posts and/or put it on ur blogroll plz comment to inform us! xoxoxo, helper of website u see, mochi78490
Anonymous said...
wow this igloo is cool!i'm trying to make my igloo like that...
Spid101 said...
Thoose are some rockin igloos! nice picks! Waddle on -Spid101
Anonymous said...
Hey Jam, since im not ur buddy, how r u goin to choose me for the igloo hall of fame? ~Wuz up Dude6
Anonymous said...
hello im new. GREAT IGGYS, love boots` arangement and both r brill iggys !im a cp mod and i love um!
Anonymous said...
KEWL THINKIN THIS STUFF IS QUACKIN MAD!! :D :) :0 OH AND P.S Ur kewl
Lovelight said...
Masteron's Iggie is really detailed! I love the section of gold and the royal throne! :D Boots Iggie is super organized and is like a green thumb's home. xD I love the outside part. -Lovelight
EarthSaver09 said...
I like Masterron Check out my awesome cp blog:www.clubpenguinpuffles-earthsaver09.blogspot.com
kar3000 said...
THE IGLOOS ARE SO COOL!!!!!!! GOOD JOB OWNERS!!!!!!!!! WADDLE ON PENGUINS!
Anonymous said...
Can u put Ryansp1 igloo on hall of fame out back 7/21/10 thx jam ur da best
Hannajeancp said...
hey!.. My username is Hannajean, and I was wondering how i can send u some photos of some of my wicked epic igloos.. i won igloo of the week once.. and one the christmas igloo contests 2 times.. and the halloween contest 1 time.. If u want to look at some of my igloos and my designs ( tht are not nearly as good as your graphics and stuff) u can go to my website at
Anonymous said...
AWESOME IGLOOS GUYS ROCK ON
Anonymous said...
Beastly igloos lol!!!!! these are awesome i wish i could make an igloo as good as that
Anonymous said...
INSANE igloos
Anonymous said...
hey can you add my igloo
malltaguy said...
add mine
Anonymous said...
your should totally add mine! I'm collza normally on rainbow or sherbet :)

Post a Comment



Click Here For A Free Club Penguin Membership!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment